Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CREATE

If you haven't seen this video of Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf, you need to.

When I heard this talk the first time it struck a chord deep in my soul and made me really look at what I do each day, and what I should do differently to fulfill my potential and CREATE.

I put these words down in my journal, on my fridge and on my bathroom mirror. They are just so inspiring.

I am stupid blogger and don't know how to upload videos, but follow the link, or google dieter f uchtdorf create. Just watch it!

(And thanks to my cousin-in-law Cassie for posting it on her blog, that's where I found it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k

2 comments:

Nycole said...

Hey! I didn't know that you had a blog. I am sorry to hear about your job...things for teachers aren't so good these days! It's fun to see what you have been up to!

Anonymous said...

love that video! So inspiring! hope you're doing well!