Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!




Bryce has a dream of visiting every major league baseball park over the course of his life. So far we have been to three...yeah, we have a lot of baseball in our future. That's fine with me as long as I get hotdogs and cotton candy (I'm not really a peanuts and crackerjacks kind of girl.)


This weekend we made the short trip to Cincinnati to go to a Reds game. It was our first time in Ohio. It was really beautiful, and it kind of looks the same as western Washington so we felt right at home.



Lucky for us it was free baseball hat day at the ballpark. Yippee~! Now we have matching reds hats.



It was a gorgeous, not too hot day. The home team didn't win, but we had a ball of a time!

1 comment:

DaNae said...

Yay, you have a blog!! You are looking as gorgeous as ever. It will be so fun to catch with you my friend!