Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October

There are so many things to love about October! Firstly, the weather.  It was 85 for more than a week here. You just can't stay inside when it's that nice.

At the beginning of the month the canal downtown is dyed pink for breast Cancer Awareness month. Of course we went to see that.

It was a lot easier to see the pink in person, here it just looks like dirty water.

We went to Kelsay farms with some friends where I fell in love with the Corn Crib. What a genius idea!

Jenna Gunnel & Jamie Thompson
 We played on the Hay bale mountain and network of tunnels

 Daphne and Macy did some pumpkin bowling
 We rode the Moo Choo Train
 And took a hay ride through the fields.
 This was a really fantastic farm, and totally worth the groupon.

Then of course there are the fall leaves. Usually I don't relish yard work, but I was looking forward to taking a picture of little missy in the leaves. As it turned out, I couldn't keep her out of them She just played and played while I raked and raked.




There's also general conference, apple picking and Halloween projects to love about October. I seriously think it's my favorite months.

No comments: