Monday, September 5, 2011

Working hard on labor day

After a fabulous breakfast at a fun breakfast place Bryce rented a ladder and spent the day putting up this ceiling fan. While he was doing that, I got to clean up what I am sure will be the first of many poop explosions in the crib. You know the kind...where every surface and every item in the crib (including the baby) are covered with a healthy smear of poop. Casualties included a pillow and two stuffed animals that couldn't be saved.



I'm so proud of my handy man husband. But I'm not pleased about the catastrophe that used to be the living room. I guess I'll spend the rest of the day cleaning up after my other mess-maker.

2 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

Good for Bryce, putting in a new ceiling fan. Good Job Daphne, I'm happy to be through the exploding poop phase! I hope Daphne goes through it in short order and number 2 skips it entirely!

Ash said...

It's like he just dropped everything, everywhere! Impressive mess. And impressive poo explosion. :) Hope I can meet your little cutie someday! Maybe we will be in Spokane at the same time one of these holidays.