Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday

It was our birthday this last week. But since Bryce doesn't really care and I care A LOT, we're just going to focus on my birthday.

It was a fabulous day/week. Some of my sweet girlfriends took me to breakfast at Cafe Patachou. We made quite a spectacle of ourselves with all of our babies. After we ate we braved the record rainfall to go to the Flying Cupcake. Thanks ladies, it was so fun!
After Bryce got home we went out for our 3rd baby free date in 7 months thanks to the Jones for babysitting. We went to Saffron Cafe, which I've been dying to try. Mmmm. Moroccan food=fabulous.


We saw a movie and headed home. I scored some fabulous birthday loot. A Shabby Apple Dress, some perfume, lots of good books and some $, and lots of snuggles from my favorite girl.Then the next night my amazing bestie *Courtney* and I had a movie night. She even made me my favorite cake (lemon). I don't know how she even has time to think about people with how crazy busy she and her 4 kids are.

This weekend we were supposed to go on a ward campout. However, it was raining, pouring, flooding and otherwise wet. SO we got a hotel room downtown,went swimming and slept in! The next morning we went shopping and played tourist in our city.

It was such a great birthday. I'm so excited to be 23, (once again) it's going to be the best year ever!

No comments: