Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving


This year we got to spend Thanksgiving with some friends here in Indy. Thanks to Brooke and Ryan, (but mostly Brooke) we got to give thanks in style. Her table was beautiful and the food was all amazing. She even made leaf shaped butter for those of us who appreciate details. Even my candied sweet potatoes turned out alright.


I'm thankful for all the friends we've made here. These are the great people we ate with.
I'm thankful for my little familyAnd for a healthy baby, who was almost 12 lbs. at her 2 month check up,

who smiles all the time
And for a sweet husband who is just as silly as I am.
I'm thankful I get to see the rest of my family in 2 weeks!
I'm thankful the weather hasn't been as gross and cold as last year.
I'm thankful to be getting 5 hours in a row of sleep most nights
I have so much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: