Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Moon

It's been several weeks since we got back, but I'm finally getting this posted.
_________
Our trip to Jamaica was AMAZING!
We swam in the ocean and the pool, read a ton, laid in the sun, ate lots of good food and just relaxed.
We snorkeled a bunch, kayaked, went on a bamboo river raft tour, wind surfed, danced and took lots of naps.
We saw a Rastafarian midget, were offered illegal drugs by locals and and ignored all the weird looks we got each time we declined the free alcohol.

I always think I've taken more pictures than I actually have, but here are a few:


_
_
_

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
___________________________________________ The entertainment

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_


Hiking Dunn's River Falls

__________ Waiting to eat. So much good food = 10 new lbs for me.


_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Catamaran cruise ride
( we use SPF 75, if you're wondering why we're both so pasty)


_

_

-

_

_

_

_

_
_

_ _ _ _ ________________________________ Fabulous Caribbean sunsets

___________________________ Enjoying being together

























Getting pretty big







_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

_


It was such a wonderful trip. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Having a tropical getaway was a great plan before baby arrives - obviously it's much more difficult to pull something like that off after the kiddos are in the mix. YOu two are such hotties even with the pasty skin. :) Love your baby bump.

Anonymous said...

yay! so fun! those sunsets are amazing!! glad you had fun so jelous. love ya

EPVCCorier said...

Jena you look amazing! I'm sad I missed you while you were here a few weeks ago but it was fun to see Bryce I guess. What a fun trip. We are anxious to see pictures of that little girl!

Candace said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of just you in the ramada (or whatever it is) by the ocean. Gorgeous. So glad you got to go!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks so fun! I'm glad you guys had a getaway before the little one got here.

R and M said...

I'm glad you had such a fun trip AND that I got to see you afterward!