Saturday, September 25, 2010

Every girl is obsessed with her own baby, right?

Pictures of Daphne's adventures:
Receiving visitors in the hospital
Going home for the first time

Hazel trying to figure out what all the fuss is about

Being pretty
Just eating a pineapple
First whole family photo
classic "napping with daddy" picture
Grandma Daines came to take care of us
Visiting Luke and Kim in the hospital. These babies were 4 days apart and almost the exact same size.


Hanging out with Evelyn who is 3 weeks older

And I am really happy to see my feet again. They're no longer swollen to 4 times their original size! They are not the first body part I would like to return to normal if I only got to pick one, but a little progress is still good progress.

6 comments:

Candace said...

What a little doll! Beautiful. Looks like you're settling in well! I so want to come see her but will wait until I'm not sick. Thought you'd appreciate that. :)

Kim said...

I still need to come hold her. I love the pic with Hazel.

Lea Tame said...

Yay, I want to come see her again... and of course you too.

EPVCCorier said...

She is gorgeous! what a cute little family you have. I love your robe in the first picture. congratulations!

Scott and Jamie said...

So cute... love all the pics, PLEASE keep them comin'! She is a living doll, can't wait to meet her.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE that pic of her 'just being pretty' and sleeping. It is so precious. Also love the hospital pic with kim and luke... you guys are starting to really make me jealous! :)