Saturday, October 10, 2009

Do I know you?

It's the weirdest thing...for the last 2 weeks or so, there has been a strange man wandering in and out of my house at the oddest hours.

I hear him walking around early in the morning before I get up for work. I am vaguely aware of him coming into my room at night when I've already gone to bed. Last week he was clutching a set of fake teeth. This week when I've past him on the stairs a time or two I have heard him muttering something about the musculo-skeletal system.

He's very tall, handsome, usually dressed in blue scrubs and somewhat familiar...but a stranger none-the-less.

7 comments:

EPVCCorier said...

Sad....Tell Bryce to hang in there! It's all worth it in the end. And I hope you are doing well and that you get to spend some time with your hubby soon.

Kris said...

Oh the joys of second year in Dental school. I do not miss those days, the days of feeling like a single mother, nope I don't! Just a warning, next semester is only worse but when it's over and he's a third year aahhh that's the life, so easy! Hang in there.

Kim said...

Lol. I don't feel quite like that....but if everyone is correct, next semester I will. We'll have to have lot's of hang outs.

Lindsey said...

hehe that was funny! These test weeks are brutal!

Candace said...

I have had one of those around my house, too...hm.

Dave and Abby said...

My sympathies Jen. On the bright side, be glad he's a devoted and responsible student instead of one who forces you to constantly remind him he has tests coming up, boards he should be preparing for, or a project to wax up, etc. Dave has a couple of those in his dental class. You have a great husband. Just keep supporting him.

R and M said...

sorry Jen! That would stink. I see Ryan at least. We don't get to talk because we are working on things but we do see each other. I do not ever get to see YOU though!