Downs first to get them over with:
5.Miss Daphne always cries the loudest and the hardest when I decide to finally get in the shower.
6. My house is messy, and I would so much rather sleep than clean it.
1: I get to snuggle and kiss this cutie all day long (and I do mean all day long because she is awake all day long!)
2. I've always hated blow drying my hair, and now I don't have to because I'm never leaving the house again.
3.Bryce is such a cute daddy! He literally pushed me over to get to the baby first when she was crying last night.
4. I've never felt so happy and emotionally healthy in my entire life as I do right now.
5. Baby smell, soft baby skin, cute baby noises, baby kisses.
6. You probably can't tell, but in this picture all of the mail is addressed to my infant. This is all the mail we got Saturday; I have become obsolete. That's totally fine-she's welcome to start pitching in and paying some bills!
7. My messy house doesn't even bother me that much because I'm cloistered upstairs snuggling my tiny sweetheart.
8. Half my preggo weight has fallen off! I know I have a long way to go and the rest of the lbs aren't going to disappear quite so easily, but Man! I feel skinny compared to a few weeks ago.
9. Baby laundry is so much cuter than regular old adult laundry. It doesn't even feel like a chore to wash all those pooped-on sleepers.
Wouldn't trade these days and nights for anything!